The excursion is done for admiring the green landscape in the the chanel and the daily life of local population.
- Departure depend on the arrival of the cruise ship.
- It takes you half an hour from the port to the river port. From the river port, it is the best moment to discover the daily life of local people. This artificial chanel was dug during the colonial times to facilitate the transport of goods from the country side.
- Arrived at the village Ambodisaina, firdt of all, you do the village tours ” the oldest village of Toamasina”, the place where the missionaries of London landed, and there they built the first school in the Madagascar.
- Visit and discover the local traditions: their houses styles , the habits and customs.
- After the visit, you will have time to relax a little bit on the beach.
- Geting back by boat until in the river port where your car is waiting for you. Before going back to the port, we always take you to the big market for the shopping.
RATE from 43€ based on 10 pax
INCLUDED IN THIS RATE :
- Transfer by motorboat fuel included to the village Tapakala
- A large bus with fuel and driver for transfer to the river port and the Grand Port
- Excursions on the Pangalanes canal
- Authorization to enter the village of Ambodisaina on the Pangalanes Canal
- An accompanying guide
- Visit of the city with Market “Bazar Be”
NOT INCLUDED :
- All other excursions are not mentioned in this program
- For drinking and personal needs