Tour three days on the Pangalanes Chanel
Day 1: Tamatave – Ankaninofy
Transfer from the hotel to the river port and boarding a motor. Navigation on the Pangalanes Chanel, stop at the first village Ambodisaina for a small visit for enjoying the kindness of the villagers Betsimisaraka.
Discovery on the activities of the fishermen, as well as their daily life along this famous channel of Pangalanes. Picnic lunch by the lake.
At the end of the afternoon, arrival and installation at the Palmarium Hotel
Day 02: Visit of the palmarium reserve.
Breakfast at the hotel.
Visit the private reserve “Palmarium” which houses 6 species of lemurs and different varieties of medicinal plants (endemic to Madagascar). There is the largest lemur “indri indri”.
Relax and relax at the lush and idyllic beach of Ankaninofy.
Overnight at the Palmarium Hotel
Day 3: Ankaninofy-Tamatave
Breakfast at the hotel
Back to Tamatave after breakfast
Transfer by boat on the canal to Tamatave. After a few hours of navigation arrived at the river port Tamatave.
END OF OUR SERVICE
Price from 243 € / pers
Included in this price:
- Transfer by private boat to and from the Pangalanes canal
- Accommodation in double room with standard breakfast Palmarium of J1 and J2.
- Ticket and local guide of the Palmarium reserve
- Accompanying guide during the 3 days of the trip
Not included :
- Any personal expenses
- Any other excursion that is not mentioned in this program
- Meal during stays (lunch, dinner).
- Night in the last journey